First Day (November 27, 2019) of “IPPC-Brazil 2019”
🗣 Health, beauty, and happiness!
You are surely seeing the best ever IPPC´s congress!
Announcements: Ferrarini, Mariana – UNESP, Brazil LECTURES:
1) Application of coffee-by products in phytocosmetic industry – Cáceres, Armando (Keynote Speaker) – USAC Guatemala
2) The “jenipapo” extract as hair dye: a reaction between an iridoid and hair keratin – Cardoso, Juliana – Unit/ITP, Brazil
3) Application of coffee leaves extract for the formulation of phytocosmetic preparations – Sandoval, Tiffany – USAC, Guatemala
4) The potential of Aniba species for phytocosmetics – Albuquerque, Patrícia – UEA, Brazil
5) Skin rejuvenating agent from a natural source – Hetta, Mona Fayoum University – Egypt
👀 Looking forward to starting the second day!
Take a look at the program and see what happen at the day one of IPPC-Brazil 2019!